ME AND MY MOM

ME AND MY MOM

Thursday, January 13, 2011

HEY U

Hey i now that my blog has not been read in a long time but i did some up dates to it. I have been meaning to get on here but i been lazy. So now i have so much to say that i don't now where to start . I had my ups and my downs but I'm still here been strong with what ever obstacles that hit. What can i say I'm a 19 year old with a job and no kids with a boyfriend independent ( but still live with his parents...lol) . What more should i ask for i have the best relationship that i ever imagine with a man that respects me well kind of (he is doing the best he can lol) ... Any who like i said before i have been though some tough ones mostly when i had my miscarriage in November that was the worst that of my life i did not now what to do i was confused ..

No comments: