ME AND MY MOM

ME AND MY MOM

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

hurrican

This hurricane was fun and sad at the same time because there was people that lost there homes . The damage that occur to every body in Galveston wow that was some thing .The part of the hurricane that hit Houston was not that bad but still got people scared traumatised for like hours or days .Now that we back in school it might but back to normal but not to every body because some students or teachers don't have light and that means that no air conditioning , which there house or apartment is hot . I just thank god that i got my light which it took like three days later but I didn't get any damages to my apartment , and some houses to I'm just happy that we did not have to come to school and miss a week and a day .

No comments: