ME AND MY MOM

ME AND MY MOM

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

interview

My favorite food is Italian
My favorite music is bachata .
My favorite t.v show is novels .
My favorite subject in school is history because i all ways pass it and really interesting how owr ancestors lived before and what type of laws they had back then .
My strengths are , i get things done in a matter of time that they give us to do it . Weaknesses? i do have some when I'm lazy to do some thing or i just for get what i had to do and then it comes back to me and i just do what i have to do .
Sometimes but i go over every thing that i have to but when i have the test in front of me i blank out and for get every thing .
From this class i would like to learn every thing
How would i divide the work in to equal parts
i would be a great group member because I'm a lay back an d cool person and likes to get things done at the time it has to be done .

No comments: